Monday, August 9, 2010
Power Point Online Class
I have always wondered if the kids would enjoy taking an online class. Well, today we found out. They watched an online class to learn how to use Power Point. The kids loved it! Today they just learned the basics of what all the different buttons are for which are located on the ribbon. Even I learned something new. She demonstrated how to use some of the cool tools to add pictures, graphs, etc. So of course after watching the class they had to try it out for themselves. I let them play around with it for a few minutes until we had to get back to the regularly scheduled school work. But it was well worth the $20 dollars it cost to register. Plus they have three more classes and a lot more to learn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment