Sunday, August 15, 2010

Disorganized But Not So Messy

After a weekend of hard work by myself, Christopher and Emily we finally managed to clean up the Black Hole, aka the basement.  The kids complained the whole time but I was able to keep them focused on the task and am very pleased at the results.  


It still needs a lot of organizing but at least everything is off the floor.  I went through a lot of the books and filled up 6 boxes with books that we will not need for at least a year.  Once I get more boxes I should be able to pack up some more so that I can really organize everything to make it more accessible to the kids.  And hopefully I will here "I can't find it" a little less often.  


Now the desk still needs a lot of work but it is so much better.  Usually there is piles of books and papers all over.  It literally drives me crazy!  So I have managed to put away all the books that were on the desk at least.  Its a work in progress.  

No comments:

Post a Comment