Friday, September 30, 2011

I'm back!! Really, this time I am going to start posting more.  So here is the first installment.
We are now in our new home all settled in for the most part.  Emily completed a couple of requirements for the canoeing badge while she was at the American Heritage Girls camping weekend so we decided to work on completing the badge at home.  We have a small lake in our back yard and a canoe.  

                  Then we invited a couple of friends over to work on their badges as well.  


We talked about all sorts of things like how to hold the paddle, how to use it, how to sit in a canoe, etc.


Then they climbed in the canoe to try out what they learned.


I think we will need more practice but we learned a lot.


These are the cute babies that were patiently waiting for their sisters while they were canoeing.  Fortunately Jenni Stec brought over some yummy bread for them to chew on.  They are to cute!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment