Thursday, April 21, 2011

Blogging Vacation

It's been a long time since I posted anything.  Its been crazy for the last five months! The short story is: I gave birth to Seth Alexander on November 16th.  He was 9 lbs and 13 oz and 21 inches long.  The delivery went well partly because I had a really good epidural this time.  Much better than the last three kids but since he was so big the recovery was much longer.  It took a few months for everything to get back to normal but I am finally feeling pretty good now.  Adjusting to having a baby has been difficult.  Seth does not sleep well and will not take naps unless I am holding him or laying with him in bed.  That makes homeschooling really difficult.  Also we have been trying to move over the last six months so we have been cleaning, packing and organizing like crazy.  This has also made homeschooling next to impossible.  We were finally able to put our house up for sale in February and had to keep it really, really clean for showings.  To make a long story short the house is sold and we have bought a new house.  Now we are just waiting on the closing date which we hope will be in the next 2 or 3 weeks.  Its very exciting times but has also been very hard and stressful. We are looking forward to moving and getting back into our routine.  We will definitely be doing school in the summer to catch up.  But we will be doing it in the new house!!   I will also try to keep up on my blog.  We are doing school work but not as much so I will try to post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment