Monday, October 26, 2009

Rough Day!


Well, today was a pretty rough day. All the kids and I where slow in getting out of bed. And we were really slow in getting school work started. So most of the day they were goofing off, fighting, complaining, etc. And not getting much of there school work done. Amber is pretty happy if she can play on the computer while we are doing school work. But if I don't let her she is causing all sorts of problems and interuptions. They were so bad I even took away there video game privileges for the day.

We did get some work done. We started Unit 7 of Connecting with History which is on the Divided Kingdom 930 -722 B.C. It covers the time of division between Israel and Judah as well as Ancient Greece. They also did a lesson from Unit 3 in writing in which they had to develop an outline from an Aesops Fable, The Frogs Who Desired a King. Tomorrow they will be writing there story using there outline. They also worked on Latin, cursive and math. Didn't have time for science but will try to fit that in tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow goes better. I will try to change my attitude for the better and maybe that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment