Sunday, February 26, 2012

Family Craft Project


One day I found a craft using these people that you could color yourself and glue on paper above a cloud    (www.crafolic.com)  It was so cute! So I thought Amber would have fun with it.  Little did I know that it would become a project that everyone would take part in.  We changed the project slightly by putting it on a large poster board and adding flowers and the statement "Miles Christi Sum" meaning "I am a soldier of Christ".  Christopher, Emily and Amber all had a part in completing this creation.  If you look closely you may be able to find Fr. Ben and Fr. Luigi.  We liked it so much that it is hanging up in the school room on the wall! 


5 comments:

  1. Your project looks great!! I'm thrilled that your kids had fun! I'm very glad you enjoyed using the printables I created, but please link back to my post so others can join in the fun! Thanks so much and God bless!

    http://www.crafolic.com/2012/02/all-who-do-gods-will-are-his-children.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Jennifer! I forget sometimes that other people see my blog. I do it more for family memories. I added your link and thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I understand, Trish. My personal family blog gets maybe a few hits a week, so I can understand not bothering to back-link! And I'm surprised I saw your post at all! I don't often have time to surf through blogs!
    I'm very glad you liked the project! And I do love your artistic additions to the project. It's very pretty!
    Do you want to share a picture or your project on my Crafolic Moments page?
    http://www.crafolic.com/p/crafolic-moments.html
    I can add it if you like. If you'd rather not that's fine, too!
    May God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be great if you want to post it for me. I still have not totally figured out how these blogs work. I am a newbie as my kids would say :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trish, I added your picture to my "Crafolic Moments" page. My "Crafolic Moments" page is something I started on my blog just for the fun of it! I'm still figuring out this blogging thing, too! My blogging started out 100% accidental! -It's a long story!
    May God bless you and your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete