Today we started a new project. Since we are currently studying ancient Greece who started the first Olympics and the Winter Olympics are about to start in a couple of weeks I decided to do an Olympic study using lapbooking. I purchased a downloadable lapbook from the internet which comes with the lessons, mini books to be put together and filled out and instructions. We are using three file folders which were folded and glued together. Then I read a short lesson to them and using that information they fill out a mini book and glue it into the file folders. It should be a fun project and ties in really well with our history studies.
We are still reading the book God King and it has gotten very exciting. I love when the kids tell me not to stop reading! But unfortunately it is just me and Christopher who love the book. I think Emily likes it but won't admit it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment