Tuesday, January 12, 2010

DEUS EST SANCTUS

Deus Est Sanctus - God is Holy

Christopher has be learning Latin for the last couple of years.
This book should take one year to complete but he only did half of it last year. It comes with a DVD with all the lessons taught by a Latin teacher. He watched for a while but says that the instructor is "scary". She really isn't but I think he would rather have me teach him instead. So I have decided to teach him myself and learn it with him. I have learned some of it from last year but now I am really going to learn it with him. We are doing flash cards together where he tests me with half the vocabulary and I test him with the other half. We also did some translations, one of them being Deus est sanctus. It is a challenge to learn a new language at 40 but is kind of fun.










For christmas Amber got a box of Gears. They are a lot of fun to play with. They are a little hard for Amber but the other kids really liked them.

















Me and Amber spent a lot of time together today doing puzzles. Bob and Larry, Tinkerbell, Spongebob and a number train puzzle. She loves puzzles and is really good at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment